10 Places to Purchase a Complete Thanksgiving Dinner From
For most of us, Thanksgiving will look a little different this year. If you’re not hosting as many people as you normally would, or just don’t feel like cooking, ordering a pre-made Thanksgiving dinner could be a great option for you. That way, you can reap all of the delicious benefits of the holiday without putting in nearly as much work. Here’s where to order a complete Thanksgiving dinner:
- Whole Foods – Reserve a classic turkey dinner or a vegan dinner. You can get a Classic Roast Whole Turkey Dinner that serves four for $80 or one that serves 8 for $130. The Vegan Meal is $40 and serves two. See the full menu here.
- Harry & David – Impress your family and/or friends by ordering a fancy, gourmet feast from Harry & David. Comes with turkey (or ham or prime rib), apple sausage stuffing, creamy Brussels sprouts with bacon, brown sugar sweet potatoes, turkey gravy, spiced cranberry chutney and pumpkin cheesecake. Sounds delicious, right? $215 for a turkey dinner with all the fixin’s.
- Buca Di Beppo – Feeding 10+ people this year? Buca Di Beppo’s Thanksgiving feast includes sliced turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce, Italian sausage stuffing, green beans, bread and pumpkin pie. Serves 10 for $220 or 20 for $400.
- Trader Joe’s – TJ’s doesn’t sell an entire Thanksgiving meal, but they do sell a 40 oz. Turkey & Stuffing En Croute. It’s a turkey tenderloin and sweet cornbread stuffing wrapped in puff pastry. It also includes turkey gravy and cranberry sauce. Just purchase Trader Joe’s Scallopini Potatoes, Creamed Greens and pumpkin pie to go along with it and you’re good to go! Check out all of their holiday offerings here.
- Williams Sonoma – If you’re looking to purchase an upscale Thanksgiving dinner, check out Williams Sonoma’s Thanksgiving offerings. A premade, Wellie Bird Turkey ranges from $100 to $270. You can purchase a Complete Thanksgiving Sides bundle for an additional $230. Other things that you can order include: Beef Wellingtons, Salted Caramel Apple Pie, Whipped Sweet Potatoes with Mascarpone, Sausage Apple Cranberry stuffing, and so much more!
- Boston Market – You don’t have to live near a Boston Market to enjoy their awesome Whole Roasted Turkey Meal for 12. It includes a whole roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, home style stuffing, cranberry walnut relish, dinner rolls, a pumpkin pie and an apple pie. All for $130.
- Omaha Steaks – Build your own Thanksgiving dinner on Omaha Steak’s website and get it delivered directly to your door! Select a center plate, potato side, vegetable side, steakhouse side, gourmet dessert plus one free item. Total price is $160.
- PCC – Looking to do some cooking on Thanksgiving but not as much as you normally would? Reserve an organic turkey, beef rib roast or ham from PCC. Members receive 15% off an organic turkey.
- Hickory Farms – Hickory Farms is offering a Premium Turkey Dinner that’s currently on sale for $185. It includes a premium turkey, brown sugar sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, apple and sausage stuffing and a marble ganache cheesecake. Serves 8-12 people.
- Hello Fresh – Have you been wanting to try Hello Fresh for a while but have never gotten around to it? Or maybe you’re already a Hello Fresh subscriber? Try ordering their Turkey + Sides box for just $16 per person. It includes a roast turkey and classic gravy, creamy mashed potatoes, ciabatta stuffing, smoky maple Brussels sprouts, cranberry sauce and an apple ginger crisp. Order by November 19th to reserve yours!